LGL 5.28% $1.71 lynch group holdings limited

Op Trader.You said the magic word in your post,...

1. 8,290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1029
    Op Trader.
    You said the magic word in your post, INFLATION!!!
    Until inflation is the word on everyone's lips then gold will only be in second gear.
    At the moment people believe the rubbish that the government puts out regarding inflation but, when it gets to where it is obvious to even the most financially incompetent of the population out there that we are being inflated to the poor house then that is when you will see gold shine.
    Inflation is raging now but the sheeple do not see it because the government tell them that it is only 1.5% and, this is Australia, so we have honest figures coming out of the government, don't we?????
    Let me give a couple of examples.
    Last week my wife said to me.
    "Hey Boofhead she said", she always calls me Boofhead, "look at this, this can of MILO I just bought is smaller than the one in the pantry. The rotten mongrels have reduced it from 240 grams to 200 grams but it still costs the same. Why don't you get of your fat bum and go down to the shop and punch someone and tell them you want the other 40 grams".
    Now, I am a lover not a fighter, so I tried to explain that it is inflation at work but she said anyone as good looking and sexy as Kevvie would not lie about inflation so it could not be that.
    A couple of weeks ago the local paper here in Brisbane, "The Courier Mail", dropped the size of the colour magazine that is included in the Saturday edition by about half in size. It is supposed to be easier for us dumb plebs to handle or some rubbish. How kind of them.
    I call it bloody inflation, half as much magazine for the same price.
    There was a lot of publicity a few weeks ago about MARS bars being reduced in size. Why???? So all us dumb schmucks with no will power will not get fat. No bull, that is what they said!!!
    It's damn inflation I tells ya.
    This is how it is being covered up at the moment and 99% of the population are falling for it.
    Some people are so dumb that if they said - "We are making it smaller but we will charge you more to make up for it", I reckon that some dumb twit would nominate the thieving buggers for a Nobel Peace Prize.
    Well that's about it from me on a Saturday night, sitting here writing this rubbish and the most exciting thing I have to do is take my blood pressure.
    Geeee, 240 over 130, that's good, it's coming down.

C ya

Regards

Lockitt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LGL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.