LPD 50.0% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

I really like the current and foreseeable continued use of the...

1. 1,477 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1031
    I really like the current and foreseeable continued use of the pilot plant, as in third parties interested in the LPD tech, running their own resource amenability programs (at their own expense) to evaluate samples from various sources of mica and spodumene.
    That work is being carried out by SM and although LPD owns the tech and benefits from the data derived from the third parties use of the tech, LPD does not own the data.
    In some of those cases data derived from the pilot plant runs have contributed to suggested changes in the plant for optimisation of the plant. This has contributed to projected savings in CAPEX if implemented to the P1P. Not only is Strategical Metallurgy (the architects the the LPD tech) fostering and gaining expertise through the Pilot Plant use, LPD is benefiting three fold.
    • SM refining optimisation of the process:- CAPEX saving for LPD increasing the value of process by OPEX savings.
    • LPD knowing what chemical mineralisations are derived from the program run throughs pertaining to specific mica mineralisations and spodumene consistencies. Which would garner valuable information adding to the collective library of resources (pun intended) used for future Pilot Plant project run throughs
    • LPD gaining future clients either as potential feed sources for P2P or clients using the LPD tech under a royalties program

Every time a third party comes to LPD for the use of the LPD tech, which is operated by SM, the program run through costs maybe $250,000 to half a million dollars at no cost to LPD, yet LPD gains all the benefits listed above without the need to spend a penny. I can only see these types of amenability programs increasing into the future as more and more companies evaluate their resources and how the LPD tech can benefit their company.

Anyhow I'm sure the Lithium chemistry derived from these Pilot Plant Runs will add to how the LPD tech can increase Technical Applications used for Education of the third parties and LPD.....!

Anyhow enjoy your week peeps.

LT-B1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $25.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $16.56K 5.545M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
166 223264305 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 42954512 35
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.3¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ 5053223
Last updated 15.33pm 13/05/2024 ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.