AGY 2.13% 4.8¢ argosy minerals limited

Li-related News/Articles/Reports, page-1164

1. 4,022 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1626
    @88crazyhorse

I've been invested in the lithium space for 6-7 years now, through the ups and downs. I've learnt to be very sceptical of company releases, particularly the information that's not included. AGY have produced battery grade lithium from the pilot plant, no doubt. But what percentage of production was battery grade? The words used and not used in the releases are important. Sure they've produced 30 tonnes of BG quality lithium carbonate, nobody's arguing that. Nor am I arguing that AGY isn't going to be rolling in cash moving forward. I'm simply pointing out that it's a complex process and in my opinion, a portion of production in the initial stages will be technical grade. I think this is a perfectly reasonable assumption based on AKE's experience.

Anyway, I'm not going to flog a dead horse, as obviously some here would prefer an echo chamber of back slapping and ridiculous share price predictions. I'll still be around when AGY is producing, and I look forward to discussing this topic with you and others once we get there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.001(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $69.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 5.0¢ 4.6¢ $27.22K 571.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 187557 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 81394 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.33pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.