AGY 6.98% 8.0¢ argosy minerals limited

Li-related News/Articles/Reports, page-12

1. 4,961 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3081

Might I just add that I like your transparency, there is nothing wrong with throwing you own personal view out there. Yes I quite often look back and reflect on how much money my 50k in AGY could have made me elsewhere, potentially a shot load.

The reason I’m still holding really comes down to Pablo’s abilities to extract a world class product out of a supposed shit resource. I still wonder what this still revered master of chemistry could do if he was commissioned to look to look at some of the other resources that need attention. Please do not not ever forget his and families large holding in AGY, and the fact that a lot of this was bought on market, a lot of his skin in the game is cash related, not just freebies.

I look at AGY as a project still in its infancy, so many possibilities with a resource only drilled to 100m, many drill holes to 1000m plus. He being a thirty year veteran was obviously content with drilling results and they decided that the current indicated resource was enough to base a project on.

There is no doubt that the resource extends hundreds of meters beyond the drilling exploration so far executed.

Most of us know that it was on this Salar Pablo completed his thesis many years ago before making his name in the industry. He chose Rincon for several reasons, he knew he was able the remove the high impurities at a cost nobody else was able to do, and he knew that the humongous nature of the brine would make the eventual processing cheaper and easier.

Those that still doubt this company need to recognise Pablo for the legend he is, most said you would never be able to produce 99.5 Carbonate out of Rincon as the magnesium levels were to high, well those views are burnt toast now!

AGY I believe is on a slow road to glory, Pablo’s abilities may well spillover as his hand may well be required elsewhere and they will pay for that luxury.

Yes I like to ramp the stock, but that’s only because I truly believe it will be a company with clout in the future.

There are plenty of opportunities to trade these stocks and plenty are. For those on shaky ground just look at Tesla’s accelerated SP, Check out China’s lithium stocks all up 20-40%.

Carmakers continue to invest in charging networks, continue to spend billions on R&D, continue to convert ICE factories into EV factories, the giga factory count is up to 147, does any really believe they are investing 10s of billions on a whim?

That’s me for the night as I’m on the steaks, don’t trust the wife as she has no faith and burns them to a crisp!

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
-0.006(6.98%)
Mkt cap ! $116.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.6¢ 8.7¢ 7.9¢ $402.0K 4.882M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12500 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.1¢ 176753 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.