AGY 0.00% 8.1¢ argosy minerals limited

Li-related News/Articles/Reports, page-1216

1. 3,925 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1555
    Hi@GCar

It's not a silly question, it's rhetorical as I'm sure you're well aware. You and I both know that it was aimed at pointing out that despite Pablo being a demi-god in the eyes of many here, even he hasn't demonstrated a track record of producing BG quality for 100% of output, no-one has to my knowledge. I would genuinely invite anyone to provide evidence of any brine operation that has achieved that. That's not to say Pablo's not a huge asset, nor that AGY won't absolutely kill it over the next few years. It's simply pointing to the obvious and completely reasonable assumption that AGY is likely to produce a mix of grades (as other producers do). I note this a point with which you seem to agree.

As you yourself have pointed out, the pilot plant would have produced a range of product. Many here are convinced that's not the case. I'm glad that you're acknowledging this, and I completely agree that it makes little difference in the grand scheme of things, noting that there are considerable profits to be made with both technical and battery grade. Hence my surprise with the rabid response to the suggestion that the final product is likely to be a mix of grades.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $117.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 8.4¢ 8.0¢ $79.25K 971.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 38145 8.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.2¢ 42728 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.