AGY 13.6% 9.2¢ argosy minerals limited

Li-related News/Articles/Reports, page-13

1. 511 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 89
    Patience Pete. It's hardly honest calling this gem of a mineral stock a 'lost cause' when you don't back up your words with an argument, so let me help:

1. From a micro-economic perspective: AGY is in the sweet spot: proven process, resource on tap, impressive management (despite the hoards of knockers with no patience), financially sound = substantially derisked.

2. From a macro-economic perspective: newsflash - Covid is happening, so the SP is in the cellar with almost every other stock but, tellingly, it's not six feet under and every indication is that it will rise with tide as Covid fears recede.

3. While many LTs (as defined by holding for three or four years or more) might be sitting on a modest loss just now, the smart ones have hedged and averaged down so they will be sleeping easy. More concerning is the mental health of those who borrowed to buy in more recently at 20 or 30c and believed stories that they only had to wait 6 months to make a killing. In a nutshell, investors in the mineral space need to be savvy, which in my book means managing risk carefully and never over-extending. And being patient. Very patient. The average of my now medium-sized parcel is below 10c and I accomplished that without being a genius. I just had to bide my time. I bought in multiple times and sold a chunk in the middle of my strategy when the SP was still good but obviously on the way down.

4. Finally and most importantly, lithium has a cycle (as we all know). All indications are that thanks to the EV revolution, demand will outstrip supply in two or three years, so logically the price for lithium or, more specifically, for AGY's high quality battery grade lithium carbonate is going to take off again before we reach this point. It's fun guessing when this might be but I'm happy to leave that to the experts. When the metal price lifts and our SP takes off I'll be selling early to get my (four or five) bags. I'm an old chap now, so I'll just make sure it pays off the house and I can retire a few years earlier than planned.

None of this is rocket science, it is mainly about patience and commonsense. Hang in there Pete - giving up won't get you anywhere. Good luck

Dad Investor

All IMO
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
0.011(13.6%)
Mkt cap ! $133.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 9.6¢ 8.3¢ $761.7K 8.626M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14047 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.