AGY 1.35% 7.5¢ argosy minerals limited

Li-related News/Articles/Reports, page-19

1. 4,961 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3081
    Hey old friend and companion on more than one stock. The only thing wrong with AGY is the timelines.

company’s are required to give guidance and this is done to the best of their abilities, it’s done through announcements and reverent information must be shared with the market. So as the good poster must understand the situation AGY is in. We’ve just come out on the bright side of a world shit fight, depending on where you are in the world.

Even now you must acknowledge the commitments being made via investments in battery technology, in the enormous range of new models on the horizon. The continuous gulping up of the the upcoming charging networks backed by a big Oil is a big scent spay on a market they want to retain at any cost.

I believe they have conceived the fact that fuel as they know it will be gone in 20 years, I also believe they have grasped the concept that charging stations in the future where you can get an 80% in 10 minutes, grab some MD’s and carry on with a hot coffee in hand is the likely outcome.

Call my opportunity oriented, or call me optimistic as I really don’t mind.

Anybody doubting this transition needs to have a serious discussion with Tesla, with VW, with CATL, Daimler, with Hyundai, with Kia, with Nissan.

They have now invested 100s of billions into the lithium markets, who thinks they will make a upturn anytime soon. Some need to lithium to Simon’s latest podcast again.

GLTA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
0.001(1.35%)
Mkt cap ! $109.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.2¢ 7.5¢ 7.0¢ $763.1K 10.55M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 155405 7.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 647109 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.