AGY 2.56% 4.0¢ argosy minerals limited

Having first picked up my first parcel of shares in 2016 and...

1. ESC
    619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 241
    Having first picked up my first parcel of shares in 2016 and ridden the waves as a  Long Termer, it is a good feeling to be on the cusp of production. I don't think many people back then would have dreamt of the spot price being so high as it is today and of course it too will rise and fall again.

There has been some great discussions on this thread, but also a lot crap. The thing that drew me to Argosy was Pablo's technical expertise and Argosy's focus on making battery quality material, in particular at the time technical grade was only just covering costs and to make margins to justify share price growth battery grade was key - in this moment of time, thats not so important, though will be important again as the prices of Lithium falls.

So why post about this? Well we are about to start ramping up and commissioning production, we have ponds brimming with lithium ready to hit the plant and then be refilled, whilst I can't wait to see and hear battery grade material heading out the door, I am comforted to know that any off-code material of technical grade (think Galaxy's Orocobre plant) is going to be soaked up very quickly in the spot market at a price you couldn't dream of back in 2016. Whilst pride and reputation is on the line for battery grade sales, I am okay to learn down the track that the commissioning volumes have being sold and commanded exceptional returns.  Just take a look at the latest BMI price for technical grade below, the opportunity cost of perfection isn't justified in IMO, though I am sure its not a leading headline for Argosy - as a patient share holder, I am happy with some money in the tin and showing profit on the balance sheet.

From the recent *** video, it seems to me that we need to turn the 2ktpa plant on for final sign off of the 10ktpa expansion permits, which will then trigger off-take and finance deal. My feeling is these domino's could all fall very fast. As a patience shareholder for 6 years, the next 6 months is going to be game changing - at the current market cap the entry price is still cheap and I hope it represents a Disallowed for all share holders over the next 3-6 years.

All in all, just my thoughts and opinions, I am happy with my first 10 bags and will happily hold to see if it can reach the potential of 100 bags from 2016. There is a lot of noise out there, DYOR GLTAH.

Esc

PS - looking forward to Friday's plant update.

IMG_7776.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.001(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $56.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 4.0¢ 3.9¢ $544 13.95K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 78750 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 620754 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.13am 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.