AGY 3.61% 8.0¢ argosy minerals limited

https://investingnews.com/lithium-investor-expectations-2025/-...

1. 540 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    https://investingnews.com/lithium-investor-expectations-2025/
    - Love number 5

5 Things Lithium Investors Can Expect from Now Until 2025

1. Increasing demand from EVs

2. A tight market
    3. Prices staying at high levels
    4. The west rethinking its electrification strategy
    5. “Chaos”
    When asked about what she expects to see until 2025, CEO of Luna Lithium Emily Hersh said the next few years can be summed up in one word — chaos.“You've got lithium spot prices that are ridiculous. You've got the majority of folks who are investing in lithium, who don't understand that the majority of lithium does not trade on said spot price. We have an undersupply for the better part of the next decade. But we're also about to go into a recession,” she said.“And when there's recession, interest rates go up, things slow down. There's the hodgepodge of macroeconomic events upon which the growth of the lithium industry is taking place that is very hard to predict.”That said, Hersh is bullish on lithium.“I think we're in the beginning of a battery supercycle, but I do think the next couple of years are going to be chaotic. And that's challenging,” she said. “This is a macroeconomic setting that most people have not encountered in their lives, and macroeconomic instability makes people act crazy. So I think we're gonna have some chaos, but folks who keep cool heads and stay the course are going to make a lot of money off it.”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
-0.003(3.61%)
Mkt cap ! $116.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.3¢ 8.3¢ 7.9¢ $73.74K 919.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 45635 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 92695 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.