AGY 6.98% 8.0¢ argosy minerals limited

Hi MCr86,We appreciate you stopping by at AGY threads and...

1. 78 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 135
    Hi MCr86,
    We appreciate you stopping by at AGY threads and raising your concerns. By now most of us following these threads understand your motive is to spread fear and doubts, and to become a pest that will stick around until overall market sentiment is weak. Perhaps you are one of the disguises of our regular so called well wishers that keep on repeating themselves like a broken record.

You constantly talk about resource size and market cap only at AGY. There are holders in other Lithium companies that may also benefit from your wisdom given they are valued at over 2 billions while 2-5 years away from production.

Yes we are going to start producing 2000 tons per annum within weeks or perhaps from next month. That should be enough to have a market cap of over AUD 800 million when our BG quality Lithium is sold at over US $55,000 per ton. We are not of a kind that shows a test tube full of Lithium in a lab or is struggling to build a pilot plant and has a market cap in billions. I am no expert, but I do agree with many here that AGY is in fact undervalued compared to peers given how advanced our project is.

Please stop posting repeatedly your one liners with DYOR. We have done the research since 2016 and have been waiting for this moment. We will be in production within weeks and that's what matters. Resource size and expansion will follow shortly after. I hope you will be still around when we get our approval for 10ktpa expansion and the funding deal to start construction.

As always please DYOR.

Good luck to all long term holders.
    Few remaining months to white Christmas will be really exciting this year !!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
-0.006(6.98%)
Mkt cap ! $116.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.6¢ 8.7¢ 7.9¢ $402.0K 4.882M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12500 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.1¢ 176753 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.