AGY 1.70% 8.7¢ argosy minerals limited

I find I am more confused reading that than I was before?...

1. 1,384 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 426
    I find I am more confused reading that than I was before?
    "Management at both businesses have clashed with short seller J Capital in the past over claims the businesses are over egging their chances of securing financing and operational success using DLE.
    The steep declines are on the back of valuation concerns, easing lithium prices and mixed operating updates.Both Vulcan Energy and Lake Resources rely on the development and application of direct lithium extraction (DLE) technologies to meet their ambitious production forecasts.The value proposition from DLE technologies is large on paper, but the technology has not yet proved it can work at scale

It is the fourth time that the project’s cost has blown out in three years as the resources industry battles labour shortages, associated wage inflation, and rising costs."
    So this is all pointing to less supply.

"Morgan Stanley’s forecasters said it expects total lithium carbonate supply to increase from 684,000 tonnes in 2022 to 968,000 tonnes in 2023 and 1.24 million tonnes in 2024."
    But magically output is going to increase despite dodgy DLE tech, staff shortages, operational success, lower ROCE and cost blowouts and if the share prices collapsed then more dilution or less from CR's?

Last edited by Crumble123: 15/02/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
-0.002(1.70%)
Mkt cap ! $127.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.9¢ 8.9¢ 8.6¢ $111.3K 1.273M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 609326 8.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 86534 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.39pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.