AGY 4.00% 12.0¢ argosy minerals limited

Great pick up @Rotichan .Basically AGY is listed under chemical...

1. 769 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 921
    Great pick up @Rotichan .
    Basically AGY is listed under chemical producers which is a significant factor but the MC is way below our peers on the list. In addition we have lost 58% in MC value for 1 month & 27% YTD which is way more than other Brine and Spod producers , and more than Emerhing Producers ( apart from Lake which is still way overpriced in my view).
    All in all the market has classed AGY as a non producer and has not grasped the fact that the MC is way undervalued from all forms of measure when compared to all Li Brine & Spod producers . The market is pricing AGY the same as Emerging projects and have not considered or price any value for our inhouse Technology to produce High Grade LCE.

Yes , one could argue that our proven resource is not huge when compared to some others BUT sooner or later the resource will be upgraded at least three fold in my view and the 10K production will be approved by the authorities, funding to build the plant for it will get done AND the lithium price will go higher again , irrespective of the price manipulation by China.
    China is a net importer of Lithium and I can see a cartel type enviroment developing soon whereby China will be squeezed by most producers who will sell to the companies worldwide that are desperate to secure supply. In the forseable future demand for high grade LCE will continue to outstrip supply and that will ensure for prices to recover on a sustained basis.

All in all and in my view AGY is the most undervalued Li stock worldwide and the upside is enormous from here.

This is not financial advice . Please DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $168.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.0¢ 12.0¢ $235.2K 1.876M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 956840 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 19944 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.8¢ 12.8¢ 12.3¢ 1090017
Last updated 16.00pm 03/05/2024 ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.