AGY 8.00% 13.5¢ argosy minerals limited

Li-related News/Articles/Reports, page-4

1. 4,930 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3051
    The downrampers and shorters refuse to accept these points. The inability to instantly increase production appears to beyond them.

A prime example of this is the airline industry within I have many contacts. Those believing they will be getting cheap Internatlonal flights in the future due to low current demand need to remove their head from between their knees.

The industry will have a very hard road to recruit experienced staff and many have excepted redundancy, early retirement, and are looking to invest their money in life style businesses, many just don’t won’t to fly again.

I’m not for a minute saying this is the case with the chemists involved in the lithium sector, I’m just trying to express a comparison between supply and demand and the financial dynamics in between.

The point being the lithium sector is well underinvested to even fathom reaching half of the forecast demand predicted between 2025-2030. Simon Moore’s has summed it up nicely on several occasions and his conclusion that the upstream capacity is at least 12 billion short in investment to meet the down steam investments, re giga factories etc.

Guess we have a very interesting 2 years plus ahead of us, and I see their forecast 40% prediction in lithium prices increases come 2022 may well have a serious positive impact on the SP of any miner able to produce Consistently High Grade lithium directly to the market.

This game has only just begun, auto makers now realise this, big oil is still testing the water, smart money is watching and the growth of the green funds is encouraging. There are many watching this sector but are still reluctant to dip their toes yet, once momentum grows a snow ball effect should be expected.

People cannot disbelieve Tesla’s rise forever, this still remains the most significant current factor and our sharpest tool in the shed to date.

Good luck all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.010(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $189.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 14.0¢ 13.0¢ $582.3K 4.327M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 59222 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 325222 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
13.0¢
  Change
0.010 ( 2.20 %)
Open High Low Volume
13.3¢ 14.0¢ 13.0¢ 3859993
Last updated 15.59pm 29/03/2024 ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.