AGY 13.6% 9.2¢ argosy minerals limited

Pulling on the Care taker mode thread, I was in touch with a...

1. 91 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Pulling on the Care taker mode thread, I was in touch with a friend of mine who is a former political staffer and global politics enthusiast to ask about the Argentine system and his response:

"To answer your question to the best of my understanding, Argentina is a bit like the US, where there is a transitional period, between an election (usually in October) and inauguration (usually in December), but it is not like caretaker like we know it here. The current president and governors still make full decisions during that time, and public servants will act in the interest of the previous administration until such time as the new president or governor is sworn in.It also gets complicated as there are legislative elections every two years as well, and while recent history tends to show that the party of the president tends to be the ruling party in the parliament, similarly to the US, sometimes the majority party in the parliament, may not be the same as the president or governors party.

So essentially, the government continues to run, and the services will chop and change at any given time pending who is president and what the composition of the parliament is."

Take that as you will. Happy to see how the dominoes fall in a few months, if not then, whenever

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
0.011(13.6%)
Mkt cap ! $133.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 9.6¢ 8.3¢ $761.7K 8.626M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14047 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.