AGY 8.60% 8.5¢ argosy minerals limited

Li-related News/Articles/Reports, page-4837

1. 197 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 172
    How many companies in the world can produce over 10 tonnes per annum of Battery grade Lithium Carbonate with a market cap of less than 400m?
    Once you have answered that question, consider the unique opportunity that Argosy presents. To focus on this investment, you will be required to shut out a lot of noise. It's a discipline thing.

I remember when PLS and ORE (now AKE) were getting hammered by the shorters. To even raise a positive viewpoint was to invite a lot of scorn. Day after day, week after week, month after month of depressingly lower prices. Then the fall stuttered to a halt, the doomsdayers crazy predictions failed to eventuate and since then those that failed to invest in what seemed like an enormous risk as the time, have regretted it.

I remember buying AGY at 7 cents, 6 cents, 5 cents, then it fell below 5 cents and I wondered if I had done my dough. The mockers discussed the donkey incident, the gas debacle, funding, resource size etc etc, which made buying back then feel pretty stupid, I can assure you. However, I did'nt wonder if I had done my dough, when the SP rose from 50 to 60 cents, 60 to 70 cents, nor from 70 to 80 cents, but I did listen to some wise old heads who suggested it is best to take some profit off the table. Will it get to 80 cents again? I think so, but I don't know for sure. No-one does. So, a lot of possible reasons for why the top is in, are being thrown at us.

Back to the opening paragraph, this is a unique opportunity. The current price makes this a compelling, unique opportunity. I am buying again. All the best to my fellow investors. Asterix and Obelix used to say, these Romans are crazy. If they were invested in AGY, they would probably say, these prices are crazy!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
-0.008(8.60%)
Mkt cap ! $123.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.3¢ 8.5¢ $362.9K 4.093M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 459867 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 93664 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.