AGY 8.60% 8.5¢ argosy minerals limited

Li-related News/Articles/Reports, page-4841

1. 3,908 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1536
    G'day @Longshott,

Good post, and wise words regarding profit-taking. I would add though that it's important to look at your examples (PLS and ORE) with a bit of perspective. Anyone who took profit/preserved capital when those companies started to slump 2018/2019 had a very long period (6 months-ish) in which to get back in, when they started to gradually rise again in late 2020. It's not like once you've sold you can't re-enter, but some here act like it's a one-shot thing.

There seems to be a lot of folks here who advocate holding on for dear life, and they love to disparage anyone who takes profit or preserves capital. They expect that the share price will turn on a dime and shoot back to all time highs in the space of one day, and anyone not holding will be left in the dust. Unfortunately it's just not the case. There will be many opportunities to re-enter at bargain prices as the AGY SP slowly grinds north again. But I don't think that's happening just yet.

There's more bleeding to come today, with a sea of red overnight in the US. I'd suggest strapping in for a new 52-week low on open this morning.
    Last edited by Rob826: 16/08/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
-0.008(8.60%)
Mkt cap ! $123.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.3¢ 8.5¢ $362.9K 4.093M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 459867 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 93664 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.