AGY 8.14% 9.3¢ argosy minerals limited

Li-related News/Articles/Reports, page-4945

1. 3,908 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1536
    Hey mate,

I tend to agree with you that the resource expansion is probably the issue. It's obvious that the large players are chasing scale, so this is what I think they're waiting on. Having given it a bit of thought recently, I honestly don't think the EIA approval or the 2 ktpa commissioning have anything to do with it. They could just insert clauses in the contract for those issues. But if it's a large party chasing a long-term partner, they're going to want to know that the resource is there first.

I've read back through the announcements, and you can see that the funding/offtake negotiations are still pretty fluid. In the company update on 03 Jul 23, they were speaking in the past tense like it was done and dusted (this was also noted by others here). But then in the quarterly results four weeks later it was back to present tense, with things sounding far less firm. I might be reading too deep into those announcements, but the move from past tense back to present tense was a little unsettling for me.

Who really know's though, I could be completely off the mark.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.3¢
Change
0.007(8.14%)
Mkt cap ! $135.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.9¢ 9.4¢ 8.7¢ $168.6K 1.860M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 9.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.3¢ 299999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.