AGY 13.6% 9.2¢ argosy minerals limited

Digging JZ comments out too, tweet tweet lolHi Rodney, nice...

1. 135 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    Digging JZ comments out too, tweet tweet lol

Hi Rodney, nice article, agree with most of your comments, but your reply here on Argosy and expertise managing projects, we have the guy who set up FMC's processing technology in Argentina...there's no better expertise out there to start a new lithium project in Argentina.I think you'll find that no new brine projects will get financed until their processing technology is proven and product samples customised to end user requirements.Hence our strategy and what we've achieved to date giving us the best possible chance to do this.I agree with Matt Pilgrim's comment on this, and believe our strategy is the best model for this.

Fully agree Gerrit, and I've been saying it for 2 years, a proven successful chemical process solution to produce battery quality LCE is extremely difficult and there is very limited expertise to do such and expect quality results.
    We at Argosy Minerals have taken the unconventional path to build an industrial scale process plant to quantify and prove our chemical process and provide real product samples to Asian customers to test such product.
    Oh, and it helps that we have the guy that set up and developed FMC's process technology in Argentina back ~20 years ago, and Pablo has well over 30 years lithium brine processing experience.
    Anyone thinking they can replicate that with unproven off the shelf process flowsheets is not going to succeed. ORE will be the only company that can follow that path and succeed, only due to TT/Mizuho financial support. No new project will get funded without a proven chemical process, let alone expect to attract a reliable customer to sell any product to.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
0.011(13.6%)
Mkt cap ! $133.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 9.6¢ 8.3¢ $761.7K 8.626M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14047 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.