AGY 8.14% 9.3¢ argosy minerals limited

Li-related News/Articles/Reports, page-5075

1. 5,468 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2166
    This is absolutely on point.

In August 2021, two years ago, the Chinese lithium price was half what it is now and by the end of that year was significantly higher than the price is now, then over the following month it literally doubled, taking it to more than double what it is now (and the rally continued from there for a few months).

Just recently in May this year the Chinese spot price almost doubled within a single month starting at 175k and ending at 305k.

It's very volatile and while it clearly impacts sentiment and our short term share price, it only shows the price in a snapshot of time and doesn't change the long term value.

Christmas is only four months away, which really isn't very long, but it's enough time for the spot price to change drastically, and also probably enough for us to get to a nice stage of production and also there's a reasonable chance we'll have the permit by then.

*insert cheesy remark about us having a merry Christmas, possibly including it being a magical white Christmas with oh-so-clever but unspoken reference to our product being white, and perhaps even a joke about it being a white powder which is being produced in South America.

Seriously though, it's looking really good, and when we're celebrating during this Australian summer, the fact that we were in the 20s during winter will be a funny joke and make us proud for holding (or buying) during the cold months. Having said that I'm currently in tropical monsoon weather in the northern hemisphere, but I can still appreciate it all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.3¢
Change
0.007(8.14%)
Mkt cap ! $135.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.9¢ 9.4¢ 8.7¢ $168.6K 1.860M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 9.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.3¢ 299999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.