AGY 8.60% 8.5¢ argosy minerals limited

Li-related News/Articles/Reports, page-5177

1. 3,908 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1536
    I haven't asked you to post anything @bynek. You offered up the dates and prices at which you bought and sold AGY shares. And your claims were proven to be lies:

1. You claimed to have sold in the 60's "when the war started". The war started in Feb 22, and the AGY SP didn't even get to the 60's until Nov 22.

2. You claimed to have bought back in March for 32 cents. The lowest the price got in March was 39.5 cents.

3. You claimed to have never held SYA, yet you've got numerous posts on the SYA threads last year with a "held" status.

4. You claimed that you've always had full confidence in AGY, never invest emotionally and you've never regretted your outlook. But your post from 2018 (which I screenshot for your convenience earlier in this thread) has you quite emotively stating "I bought 650,000 of them at 0.36 can't wait to sell I'm happy to let go at 0.30 can't wait any longer. After BG announcement, stock really did not take off I lost faith in it." Doesn't sound very confident, emotionally detached and without regret to me.

Anyway, now that you've been called out for telling porkies, you're not willing to spend time digging things out to prove it? But you'll spend time creating multiple posts on HC trying to defend yourself? Come on mate. You got caught out, now it's time to fade back into obscurity. Just let it be.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
-0.008(8.60%)
Mkt cap ! $123.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.3¢ 8.5¢ $362.9K 4.093M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 459867 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 93664 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.