AGY 7.69% 4.2¢ argosy minerals limited

Li-related News/Articles/Reports, page-5294

1. 199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    Australia would be the country where EV make perfectly sense, relatively high income country, plenty of sunshine, no winter 'dark' season, majority of houses are single family free standing, so perfect for solar panels and home charging. AC's should be able to use power directly from solar panels, as its usually hot when the sun is shining? If you have grid problems with that them I would suggest your government somehow icentivizes solar panel and home battery adoption instead of switching off AC's...

Problem with charging at work (not being able to charge from own solar at home during the day that is), could be alleviated by intalling solar panels on parking lots at your job (if you work in a fixed place that is.) That can also be incentivized (extra tax deduction for the investment or such kind of things.)

Also today I read that some solar panel stickers can be glued to your EV, charging your car whilst on the move ( or being anywhere where the sun shines...) resulting 4000 free kms per year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
0.003(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $61.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 4.6¢ 3.9¢ $556.4K 13.01M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2026489 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 193027 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.