AGY 2.70% 3.8¢ argosy minerals limited

Li-related News/Articles/Reports, page-5639

1. 5,564 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2208
    Have a nice cup of tea, perhaps a non caffeinated variety would be suitable for you, and take a restful break. You seem very worked up.

Demand can increase while prices decrease. This is not at all unusual in commodity markets. If supply growth outperforms demand growth, prices tend to go down.

Crunch the numbers in your own article. Your own article literally shows that not only is demand growing (by 100%, 70% and 50% in the last three years - that is literally growth regardless of how much, surely you can at least see that growth as a positive percentage means demand is increasing each year?) but the absolute amount of growth (as opposed to the percentage) is increasing each year.

Let me demonstrate the figures.

Let's say demand is 100 units to begin with. In the first year demand growth is 100%. This means demand is now 200 units and the amount of extra demand is 100 units.

In the next year demand growth is 70%. This means demand is now 340 units. The increase is 140 units which is more than the previous increase of 100 units.

In the next year growth is "only" 50%. This means demand is now 510 units. The increase in demand quantity is 170 units. This is more than either of the previous years.

You can get angry at me but this is extremely basic maths, I literally didn't use a calculator or need to slow down my typing.

By your own article's figures, demand is increasing each year and the amount of increase in demand is increasing each year. It is only through presumably deliberately misleading maths that the flimsy illusion of decreasing growth can sort of be drawn, but as you've demonstrated, innumerate people who can be fooled by this sort of dishonesty do exist.

I'm not trying to be condescending, I make no big claims about my mathematical skills but my numeracy skills are significantly better than average, and there are probably plenty of people who can be fooled by these lies, but feel free to read what I've said as many times as you like to confirm that the demand is indeed increasing, ongoing exponential growth is literally impossible (as I said, it would literally require more materials than exist in the entire galaxy within a few years and more than the entire known universe within a short time! Literally. Exponential growth at that rate is just so far beyond possible it's absurd.

If you can't understand how demand can increase while price decreases, and you don't understand basic maths, with all due respect you completely lack the most basic skills required to carry out any fundamental analysis and you are very vulnerable to lies, and lies are extremely common among the likes of Motley Fool.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.001(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $55.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 3.9¢ 3.7¢ $31.67K 833.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 1225723 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 350921 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.