AGY 2.33% 4.2¢ argosy minerals limited

Li-related News/Articles/Reports, page-5715

1. 2,454 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1664

as I understand it, the majority of fuel consumption happens during times of acceleration, and this is where high torque electric motors with battery power is best, and then an ICE engine once you're cruising.

With relation to the EV charging infrastructure, anyone who needs to travel long distances on a regular basis that buys a pure electric car in this country is a fool.

There simply isn't the infrastructure, nor the population to support such a large investment in fast charging stations.

And even then, imagine driving from Sydney to Queensland over a holiday period and having to wait for 2 hours at a servo because there are 4 people ahead of you that'll each take 30 minutes to fast charge. Stuff that.

It's the same as the NBN. The vast geographical expanse with low density makes providing regional areas with equivalent infrastructure incredibly expensive.

The same challenge applies for hydrogen.

Perhaps what's needed is unmanned electric recharging stations with solar and battery that allows them to run with extremely low operating costs? I dunno, but infrastructure is the biggest constraint to adoption for most people.

I'm not saying petrol / diesel is a better solution, but it's the CURRENT solution.

Petrol electric hybrids are a proven technology, and I think Toyota got it right with the Prius and other models, as they consistently have 1,000+km range.

There are heaps of videos where you see people pulled over and using a generator in order to get where they're going...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
-0.001(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $61.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.3¢ 4.1¢ $14.82K 354.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1377270 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 141862 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.