AGY 2.70% 3.8¢ argosy minerals limited

Thanks GCar. Thought you might like this.TOYOTA TO INVEST $8B...

1. 1,991 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 427
    Beahahahahah
    Yes it was you who was harping on about Toyota and their hydrogen garbage, iirc.
    LMAO

You don’t have a clue about EV uptake and how it is unfolding.
    A quote from some Aussie Toyota bloke means SFA.
    They were simply trying to wring every last drop out of their sunk ICE coats.

Tesla accelerated the tech and forced others to change years before they potherwise would have. Simple.

Do more research.

Hydrogen cars LOL

You drive your FORD for the next 20 years while the world transitions around you.

Anyone who has been researching this for the last 15+ years knows it is far far more than some fad for soccer mums.
    Oh no, the line up at the charging station!
    Oh no, my apartment doesn’t have a charge point!

LOL
    Last century it was “who would buy one of these fandangled gasoline powered automobiles, there simply isn’t enough petrol stations around to fuel them up”
    LOL

No wonder you were late to the party.

Damn I hate having to stop and charge my flat phone every day while I’m out and about….

Still waiting for you to do some actual analysis wrt to the limiting factors for EV supply and the associated timeframes….
    Spoiler alert: it doesn’t matter one single bit whether a small minority will take longer to catch up, it’ll take well over a decade from now for all those who want an EV in that time to actually get one.
    The charging infrastructure etc does NOT need to be in place TODAY. DoMoreResearch

@Stephan90 will school you on your EV doubts and lack of knowledge; I’m sick of spoon feeding those late to the party who don’t understand what’s actually happening beyond their own limited experiences and beliefs.
    Thanks GCar. Thought you might like this.

TOYOTA TO INVEST $8B INTO A BATTERY PLANT.

All this talk about EVs being toast is absolutely rubbish. Pure EVs WILL make up PART of the solution to decarbonisation, FACT. Battery Hybrid vehicles will also make up part of the solution FACT.

"Toyota to invest additional $8B in North Carolina EV battery plant

https://www.investing.com/news/stock-market-news/toyota-to-invest-additional-8b-in-north-carolina-ev-battery-plant-432SI-3215674

Toyota Motor (NYSE:TM), on Tuesday, announced that the Japanese automaker will make an additional $8B investment alongside the creation of approximately 3,000 new jobs, at its North Carolina electric-vehicle battery production facility.

The investment amplifies the Japanese automaker's efforts to transition its range to electric power.

With goals to offer electrified choices for its models by 2025, the company said that this move would bring its overall investment in the plant to roughly $13.B, while also expanding job opportunities to surpass 5,000.

Toyota's North Carolina facility, scheduled to begin operations in 2025, will mark the company's inaugural venture into automotive battery production on a global scale.

Anticipated to feature a total of six battery production lines, the plant will accommodate four lines dedicated to supporting hybrid vehicles, including models such as the Prius, and an additional two lines dedicated to bolstering battery electric vehicles.

Last edited by Dwnon4: 01/11/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.001(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $55.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 3.9¢ 3.7¢ $31.67K 833.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 1225723 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 350921 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.