AGY 2.15% 9.1¢ argosy minerals limited

Li-related News/Articles/Reports, page-5901

1. 1,966 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 421
    i see a turn in Lithium sentiment right on us. I believe the shorts have over cocked this one and it would wouldn't suprise me if the person at the centre of the short campaign is a little immature.

latest update from Hyundai and Kia:

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Hyundai Motor (OTC:HYMTF) and Kia see strong U.S. demand for electric vehicles (EVs), senior executives at the South Korean automakers told Reuters ahead of the Los Angeles Auto Show.

The comments run against industry fears that inflation and higher interest rates will undermine the boom in EV sales. Other major EV makers from Tesla (NASDAQ:TSLA) to Ford Motor (NYSE:F) have pushed back EV-related factory buildouts in the face of economy-related concern.

"I am still very bullish on the battery electrics," Jose Munoz, Hyundai's global chief operating officer, said in Los Angeles ahead of the auto show that opened on Friday, adding the company's EV sales were doubling year-over-year.

"Our investments in the battery electric plant in Savannah (Georgia) move on. So we're pushing as much as we possibly can to get it ready by October next year," he said. "(Investments) are not on track. They are accelerated. We are pulling ahead."

Munoz added that, "based on what I see, I need more. If I had more capacity today, I could sell more cars."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.1¢
Change
-0.002(2.15%)
Mkt cap ! $135.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.1¢ 9.0¢ $162.8K 1.803M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 26961 9.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.2¢ 40500 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.