AGY 2.63% 3.9¢ argosy minerals limited

"In addition, Argosy is preparing a technical report that will...

1. 2,467 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1673
    "In addition, Argosy is preparing a technical report that will update the mineral resources contained in the Salar de Rincón brine, after having carried out an exploration program with diamond drilling and the corresponding laboratory tests. The results will be presented at the beginning of next year, an October statement said."

Weren't people saying that they expect the resource upgrade before the end of this year? Even offering to take bets?

I don't want to get involved in anything like that, but I think $0.11c is on the cards.

The S&P has gone from 4100 on the 28th October to 4650 today for a 13.4% increase.

This company has been somewhat saved by that fact. If the market had fallen 13.4% instead - good night...

If Milei didn't win, and he didn't reject China and the BRICS alliance it could have meant a further negative turn in sentiment for the company.

As bad as this situation is, it could have easily been a lot worse.

If things DO get worse, I can see the share price dropping to about $0.08c.

I am sad there isn't more urgency from anyone involved, all aspects.

Jerko - have a bloody Plan B in case Pablo can't get his shit together. These delays can't go on forever.
    Pablo - "Past performance is no guarantee of future results." No one gives a crap about what you did previously, only what you need to get done now.
    Romy - There are 2 famous pen scenes in movies... "Sell me this pen" in The Wolf of Wall Street, and the other scene in The Dark Knight. I would definitely like to sell you a pen so you can use it for it's intended purpose of signing off the bloody expansion approvals.
    The guy doing the resource upgrade - I am sure you are getting paid for getting the job done, not by the hour. Put some hours in and get the job done. Please mate.
    Javi - Get the chainsaw out and motivate a few people
    Shorters - Give it a break you greedy bastards. I hope a piano falls on your heads.
    Everyone else - Stay safe as we wind down on the year. 2020 was supposed to be everyone's year, then we had Covid, then 2021 was supposed to be the year, and we had lockdowns and vaccine mandates, then 2022 was supposed to be the year and we had fires and floods, then 2023 was supposed to be the year and the market has crapped itself. 2024 is no doubt going to suck. Merry Christmas.
    Last edited by thecrabpest: 13/12/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.