AGY 3.70% 13.0¢ argosy minerals limited

Add- contribute to the stories as we wait, We had hectic moments...

1. 1,169 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 440

Add- contribute to the stories as we wait, We had hectic moments on the water in early December in the gulf. We had amazing conditions by Day but some major storms at night. "Argosy" and its smaller open counterpart "Barradice" saw the systems intensify through out the even and start to absorb each other.
    We were as tucked into a sheltered bay as we could physically be, Barradice had tied to us port side. 11pm at night the calm waters & warm air surrounded by intense lightning all of a sudden snap changed to ice cold and gail force winds.
    within minutes the level bay waters were bow smashing sets and the ropes snaped holding Barradice which was taking water over the bow. Extreme heavy rain joined the party in the moment- It's skipper and 1st deck hand left their son with me jumped into battle the conditions and keep the vessel afloat. within a minitue or so their main lights-spots died due to fuse failure... they had cap lamps on & nav and Stern. Stern followed the spots. You ever been in a situation were you knew 2 mates were in a life or death situation and you could watch and not help... I had a hand held spot I kept on them but in the conditions it was pointless.. Argosy being a larger cabin boat handled the smashing bow waves. After what felt like an eternity ( hour-2) conditions started to settle.. We had positive coms through out with Barradice but near impossible to keep positive visibility on them in the conditions. I know the most dangerous & unpredictable thing in life is not my wife... It's the ocean... If it wants you it will have you if you flirt with it.

Anyway..
    My wife might be the second most deadly if Agy doesn't delivery news this year.
    Tight lines
    Nuff

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $182.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 14.0¢ 13.0¢ $517.5K 3.872M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 473852 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 915530 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
13.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.15 %)
Open High Low Volume
13.5¢ 14.0¢ 13.5¢ 1108935
Last updated 15.15pm 29/04/2024 ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.