AGY 7.32% 3.8¢ argosy minerals limited

Li-related News/Articles/Reports, page-6431

1. 4,989 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3108
    Hey mate, amongst the slinging, baiting, and general ** on the forums are we finally about to see a little light at the end of this dark tunnel?

Im not pushing the button yet but I suspect we are very close.

For those new to the lithium sector there is a phenomenon that happens nearly every year.

The very clever Chinese manipulate the market to a tee prior to the three week shut down over CNY. It’s done in such an orchestrated fashion that all tumble as they still hold 80% of the cards.

It’s purely a game of cat and mouse with the Chinese, unfortunately we still have to contend with big fossil with soo much money it’s begs belief, they literally control governments and subsequently policies.

Yes it all sounds a little scary and paranoid I know. But this is exactly what is happening right now.

These f*ers are putting the breaks on now, I even think the handbreak could be their next ploy!

Chins up, we will weather this storm again, trying to pick the bottom at the moment is like trying to pick the weather on a Saturday arvo three weeks out for a birthday bash.

Forecast still stormy but settled weather arriving later this year.

pick your moments as they could arrive earlier than expected, finger very close to a buy at the moment.

Best wishes to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.