AGY 2.50% 4.1¢ argosy minerals limited

Hi @blacktrade,You're welcome. @pierre23 is correct here, that...

1. 4,035 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1636
    Hi @blacktrade,

You're welcome. @pierre23 is correct here, that comment from Jerko was a direct response to a question I asked about whether any technical grade had been produced (see my last paragraph in the email below). As Pierre has pointed out, grade and quality were used in two different contexts. By using "the same" in reference to quality, Jerko was reinforcing that all 60 tonnes produced to date were battery quality. With all product being battery grade, do you notice how he's not vague in responding to that point? That's what management do when they have positive news; they are clear and they don't use uncertain terms.

By using "around" Jerko is saying that recent production was approximately the same grade as prior levels. I see no reason to introduce that level of ambiguity unless the grade had dropped slightly. Otherwise, why would he distinguish between the two?

I really can't see why you can't wrap your head around the difference mate:

Same = Identical
    Around = Approximately

Jerko's capable of making the distinction between the two in the same email, so why aren't you?

I've mentioned multiple times that a small drop in grade really is inconsequential, I just noticed the omission and pointed it out. It cracks me up that there is a mob of rabid supporters who are still so defensive about something that is seemingly so obvious, yet so meaningless. Stop making a mountain out of a molehill.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5943/5943253-2b5d2d1d8cd760a2819e5ac5c4d09e9e.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
0.001(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $58.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.1¢ 4.1¢ $5.698K 138.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 1451855 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 2 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.