AGY 3.85% 12.5¢ argosy minerals limited

Year mate, the game ain’t over till that fat lady sings, and she...

1. 4,957 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3076
    Year mate, the game ain’t over till that fat lady sings, and she ain’t put a ballad together yet.

You read one book that reads pessimism, I still have a book open that read’s optimisation.

Your posts are offen a delight of fresh air in a commonly called vacuum of stall air. But the fact of the matter is occasionally things can be a little different from what you find on the popular news reals.

Once again we see the likes of GS and foe downgrading lithium, last time I saw this sort of engagement those sacks were so busy buying they were stupid enough to break many 5% thresholds and were forced to reveal their positions.

Once bitten once shy, twice bitten I thought they were clever sharks, thrice bitten im all over these dogs and their tactics,.

Unfortunately for them the Chinese still promote a master class in tactics and these clowns will never compete as long as the Chinese still have the handle, the whole pot, and the stand it’s sits on under their control.

These clowns have no f*in idea how things will play out, they put their own forecasts out there using whatever numbers they can muster to support their sentiment.

These numbers regularly go against the more neutral market analysts reports.

I guess what I’m alluding to is don’t just read the cover/intro to a book on stocks, read the whole bloody book cover to cover if they bother to put one out.
    The market in spec town is fickle and full of retail speculators who shit their pants when a GS or MS report comes out. Thus the completely acceptable amount of trading that goes on in this end of the market.

Opportunities for all on the way up, and on the way down.

Put my buy order in last Tuesday at the price it was that day of 11.5c only to see it race away, was left wondering if I should raise it two cents, then went f* that as the gap as seagull has always said has a 94% chance of closing, which it has done.

Food for thought, and I’ve averaged down again my holding which I cleared with profit at 74.5c.

Some need to look at a little trading as it can pass the time until we hit some name plate strategies.

Holding strong with most of my original portfolio in hand, and also accumulating on days like these.

Best wishes all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $175.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 12.5¢ $168.7K 1.324M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1071367 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 481044 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 1.57 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.8¢ 12.8¢ 12.5¢ 807462
Last updated 15.59pm 16/05/2024 ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.