AGY 8.14% 9.3¢ argosy minerals limited

Li-related News/Articles/Reports, page-6904

1. 2,978 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3579
    the key to this stock is to consider if LCE prices are bottom, rising or going further down.

If you are of the opinion LCE prices are bottom or rising then its a question of buying value (for bottom) or hype (for rising).

AGY has an offering on both of these with the 2ktpa operation HAS to be fixed by March? I mean how long can you f** it up? I think this gives the value in the bottom of LCE price scenario

then there is the 10ktpa option, it seems like politics has delayed this and the politician in charge is very fast right now. Whilst we cannot predict with certainty, i think we can seee the new president is competent enough that he wont ruin chances of international investment through silly things like nationalisation of assets etc etc... This 10ktpa operation feeds well into a rising market commanding a premium.

Bought again at market now giving my last three buys at 19c, 12c and 15c.. I believe my original buy in AGY was 12c a very long time ago so it baffles the mind to think we are trading at the same prices at a point in time where lithium is higher and the asset is further progressed... Thats the market for you! thankfully i also sold much higher up and this is re-entry now...

Lets not forget tonopah, right next to silverpeak acerage..

Value on offer for those with a 4/10 risk appetite imo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.