AGY 0.00% 12.5¢ argosy minerals limited

Hmmm...???!!! Li glut, yet PLS sells their excess pre-auction...

1. 2,425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2014
    Hmmm...???!!! Li glut, yet PLS sells their excess pre-auction https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ann-pre-auction-sale.7901763/?source=email
    Seems to me the MS and Co are playing to their own interests yet again, trying to talk things down while the other department is gleefully buying at low rock bottom prices from fearful investors. Who to believe?

All I can say: What is their track record of getting it right? Did they forecast the spike last year? Did they forecast the recent drop? Why do we think their forecast will be right now, especially when you look at these straight line projections? How could anyone forecast the demand within 20-40% over the next few years given the geopolitical possible changes?

All I know is that long term we have to abandon ICE cars as EVs allow zero emission transport once we have transitioned to CO2 free energy generation. Both mega trends will require significantly more battery storage. For the next 10++ years this WILL be largely based on batteries containing Li - as these are the only ones where we have global production capacities at scale now.

That's all that matters to me to convince me that LT there will be a very large demand for Li. Then, the only choice is which horse in this race do you back. You could do the whole market, and there is merit in that. I chose PLS and AGY. I know how quickly the former shot up from 35c to now $4 - despite massive shorting (21%).

Can't wait for AGY to go x10 - but obviously can only do so if wet can produce consistent product at scale and at a profit = current production issue needs to be fixed and production needs to be expanded (= licence + funding). Let's go. Waited for long enough!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $175.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.0¢ 12.5¢ $65.55K 517.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 904135 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 366468 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.28pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.8¢ 12.8¢ 12.5¢ 608743
Last updated 13.25pm 03/05/2024 ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.