AGY 4.00% 12.0¢ argosy minerals limited

Hi Sdaji, I agree with you, I have been retired for 13 years...

1. 119 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 97

Hi Sdaji,

I agree with you, I have been retired for 13 years and I am not sure I will leave long enough to see the dividends!

Somehow, I have missed where you have seen the information regarding, “The external expert consultants and we'venow seen that those efforts were unsuccessful".

From the 19th February announcement, the test-work results areprogressively advancing toward near-optimal operational parameters.

I would like to believe the announcement and if I understand it, near-optimal should mean close to design parameters, and an allowance should still be made for ramp up from this point on.

One point cross my mind, we have been told many times that Pablo is this extraordinary mind and he has done it all before but somehow he made the decision to stop developing the 500 tonnes Pilot plant to concentrate on the 2000 tonnes plant.

He did not notice that the output of his 500 tonnes Pilot plant was only 50 tonnes, common, has anyone noticed the price of AGY share dropping from 80c to near 8c?

This is basically of the same proportion and Pablo did not pick it up, I am sure that most of us have noticed the share price drop!

Where I am getting to with this is based on my personal experience during my professional life, I worked with one or two of these extraordinary minds which are just that, nearly freaks but they luck the practical side and I sincerely hope that they will still continue the testing and development of these filters after this near-optimal parameters results.

Let’s face it; if we can believe the last announcement they have finally been able to increase output by near 90%? I feel that there could be more to be extracted from this testing and research and I would like to see them maybe have another outside supplier having another look at it as I assume that the expenses could be rewarded many times over.

One last point which I am hoping for is for Jerko and his team to have more input in Puna to try to eliminate these very expensive setbacks!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $168.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.0¢ 12.0¢ $235.2K 1.876M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 956840 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 19944 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.8¢ 12.8¢ 12.3¢ 1090017
Last updated 16.00pm 03/05/2024 ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.