AGY 0.00% 8.8¢ argosy minerals limited

Li-related News/Articles/Reports, page-7226

1. 13,681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8298
    More delusional ranting:

“I never said getting outside help is a problem in itself, but it does demonstrate that they lied about the pilot plant. They told us the pilot plant had done its job, but if this was the case we would not be needing outside help all these years later to try to do what they told us they’d already done with the pilot plant.”

OMG are you serious?
    The pilot plant demonstrated the processing flowsheet at a scale that significantly de-risked progression to a larger plant.  It was NEVER claimed that it would fully inform and validate the design and operation of every to-be-upscaled component and circuit.
    On what planet are you on????
    You carry on like you expected zero issues with the move from pilot to commercial scale.
    It was never about eliminating all risk or validating all aspects of a fully integrated and instrumented plant. On what planet are you on????
    The CORE processing tech was validated, and that critical factor HAS carried through to the 2ktpa plant. Great. Fantastic.

So there's some issues with the performance of a primary filtration circuit…. Big $&@%# deal!!! We are lucky imo that seems to be the main issue. People carrying on like that’s some massive problem simply because it takes time to work through and rectify…. Welcome to the reality of a custom plant in the middle of nowhere!  

I see the ol’ “promises and lies” narrative is getting a workout, now alongside “we’re heading to new lows” LOL.

imo history will show that you should have been buying when you were actually selling.
    Just an observation/opinion - not advice.

DYOR everyone!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $128.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.8¢ 8.9¢ 8.6¢ $36.10K 414.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 37936 8.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.8¢ 15624 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.