AGY 4.00% 12.0¢ argosy minerals limited

Several years ago I set up an egg farm, it was designed to...

1. 5,349 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2083
    Several years ago I set up an egg farm, it was designed to produce 20,000,000 eggs per year. I only produced a few hundred before abandoning my farm, but I said I was going to set up a new farm which would produce 100,000,000 eggs per year. McDonald's took an interest in taking out a contract to buy my eggs, but for some reason when I failed to produce more than a few thousand eggs at a rate which was only a tiny percentage of what I'd claimed I could put out, the deal fell through.

I've now built the larger farm but have only produced a few hundred eggs and only produce a few every now and again while trying to sort of various problems with the system. I'm years behind schedule and consistently fail to meet guidance.

Do you think Coles or Woolworths will be begging to give me money to build an even larger farm in exchange for buying what my current farm can produce? It's such an exciting project, do you want to become a shareholder? If everything goes well (not that anything ever has before), the big farm should start producing around 2030! I only have enough funds to keep trying to get the second farm working and have so far barely produced anything in terms of production goals and certainly nowhere near being in any way close to economically viable, but I did produce a few hundred eggs (at massive expense to myself) so I've proven that I know how to produce eggs, the project is totally derisked! Success comes after the lowest point! Just be patient, patience brings rewards! Right now, when massive funds are needed imminently and I've never been successful, and I'll hopefully soon get a permit to build the larger farm which will require even more moneyto build based on a system which has never been shown to work but has had years to demonstrate that there are big problems which are clearly difficult for me to solve, now is the perfect time to invest! Don't bother waiting until I prove I can actually do it! Don't wait until I gain funding and dilute existing shareholders! Don't wait until after a CR to keep the lights on, just buy in now! No one ever regretted buying into Sdaji's egg farm before!

Also, if you need your car fixed, get it done by this mechanic who tried to fix a car, spent a lot of money trying but couldn't get it done, then spent years trying to fix a second car but couldn't get it done any better than the first car despite years over time and expenses the whole way through, but he's totally demonstrated progress in his ability to fix cars because the second car is bigger than the first and he spent more time and money on trying and I'm sure he learned something along the way, and he plans to try fixing a truck next. Awesome mechanic! My mate Bazza doesn't mind the cost blowout or delay and is thrilled with the progress on his car he assumes has probably been made and expects it to be ready any year now!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $168.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.0¢ 12.0¢ $235.2K 1.876M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 956840 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 19944 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.8¢ 12.8¢ 12.3¢ 1090017
Last updated 16.00pm 03/05/2024 ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.