AGY 4.00% 12.0¢ argosy minerals limited

Not that it at all matters whether I had 20,000 or 200,000 or...

1. 5,349 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2083
    Not that it at all matters whether I had 20,000 or 200,000 or 2,000,000, but your mistake comes from me pointing out that after selling some of my holding earlier, when I recently finally sold the last of mine (for significantly more than the current price) the parcel was larger than what the director bought and everyone was excited about. My point was that the director's purchase was trivial and clearly for show.

It's interesting to see how people interpret things, and it's telling that many seem to think posting here must be for an agenda. I find it interesting to watch companies and some I watch and sometimes discuss are companies I've never held and have zero interest in ever holding. I personally don't watch television etc, and I find shareholder discussions very interesting. Even while travelling I'll get out the laptop or phone pretty much every day, check the charts etc, and often the discussions. Obviously AGY is a company I've been watching for some years and I'm invested in the story much like most people get invested in television series or spectator sports etc.

A massive red flag (not that I'd ever base a trade on it but it's very consistently predictive) is when people respond to criticism of the company or discussion of problems not by actually addressing them and discussing them with rational arguments, but by attacking the bear with ad hominem nonsense etc and desperately trying to distract themselves and each other from the issues.

When gcar makes a car repair analogy to say the company is wonderful, everyone cheers. When that analogy is shown to be fundamentally flawed and actually show that the company is in a terrible situation, people just start throwing mud around.

I'm taking plenty of time to live my life, thanks. A few minutes on Hot Copper a few days per week isn't stopping me, and when your schedule is completely chaotic and you have no regular routine you do end up with dead time to kill pretty often etc, but thank you for your concern. Having said that, you would be much better off addressing the company issues than discussing my wellbeing or incorrectly speculating about how many shares I held etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $168.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.0¢ 12.0¢ $235.2K 1.876M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 956840 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 19944 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.8¢ 12.8¢ 12.3¢ 1090017
Last updated 16.00pm 03/05/2024 ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.