AGY 4.00% 12.0¢ argosy minerals limited

Holy cow! AGY bulls are now so desperate that they're looking at...

1. 5,349 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2083
    Holy cow! AGY bulls are now so desperate that they're looking at developing DLE methods for when their entire project based on Pablo's amazing technology is completely abandoned! While others still say the pilot plant was a success and the method is fine.

Other bulls are being accused of being me because surely there couldn't be multiple people who would notice years of failure, delays and a genuinely imminent expiry of company funds.

I point out that there has been zero hard demonstration of progress in AGY's ability to make a lithium processing plant work for over four years, I get abused for it and the bulls claim that there has been plenty, I ask for literally any evidence at all by any metric at all of demonstrated progress (how has the current plant performed better or been improved compared to the pilot plant? Name one technical challenge which has been overcome in the current plant which was not overcome in the pilot plant. The current plant has not operated any better than a scaled up version of the pilot plant which also never worked at more than a tiny fraction of nameplate. Name a single problem the pilot plant had which has been rectified in the current plant), and they respond by mocking me for having mentioned that I am travelling, desperately trying to discourage me from posting and throwing mud without even trying to address the actual relevant issues.

Given that we're overdue for a progress update, let's be honest, it's almost certainly not looking good on that front. A director buying a trivial amount for show would be a terrible look just before releasing great production results. All signs point to the situation being AGY normal - as much demonstrated progress in the last couple of months as in the previous several years, zero.

Let's be honest, one way or another external funds are required, this surely can not be argued by anyone. Without the permit, that means a CR which will burn shareholders. No one can reasonably argue against that. With the permit (which might come soon, there's a fair chance, but keep in mind that we're spent literally several years with most people sure it would be coming very soon), it's either a CR which will burn holders or some sort of deal which without clear demonstrated technical progress at the 2,000TPA plant, which so far there has been literally zero of (in terms of showing AGY's technology has improved at all since they abandoned the failed pilot plant all those years ago) is also going to burn current shareholders.

Bulls have been chanting 'tick tock' for years, but the countdown now is to a genuinely imminent shareholder burn which can only be prevented by sudden dramatic progress in production, which is years behind schedule with no sign of progress other than them saying the filtration issue is being resolved, which they never said was one of the problems in the pilot plant which never worked, and keep in mind that having a director buy shortly before announcing an improvement in production would be a bad look.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $168.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.0¢ 12.0¢ $235.2K 1.876M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 956840 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 19944 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.8¢ 12.8¢ 12.3¢ 1090017
Last updated 16.00pm 03/05/2024 ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.