AGY 4.00% 12.0¢ argosy minerals limited

Please explicitly one way in which the 2,000TPA plant works...

1. 5,349 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2083
    Please explicitly one way in which the 2,000TPA plant works better than a scaled up version of the pilot plant.

Or

Clearly state one specific technical challenge which has been overcome since the pilot plant was abandoned.

You can not do this because there has been zero tangible technical progress.

The pilot plant produced a small amount. Still in the tonnes but at a very low production rate, a measely percentage of nameplate and not economically viable and they couldn't get it working well enough to use it to generate income as planned, even when the spot price went to multiples of the anticipated value.

The current plant has not produced at any more than a rate proportional to the pilot plant and you can not state any specific technical hurdle which prevented the pilot plant from working. Yeah, it has produced tonnes, but not at a proportionally greater rate.

If you want to call me delusional, actually state one thing which contradicts what I'm saying rather than stating irrelevant nonsense and figures which back me up. They never even mentioned a filtration issue in the pilot plant, so any progress there, even 100% fixing the filtration system would not demonstrate tangible progress since over half a decade ago. Vaguely saying 'we are making progress towards optimal operation' is not a tangible demonstration of anything, especially when you want to claim the pilot plant was a 'success' and did what it was supposed to.

I know you won't admit there has been no tangible demonstration of technical progress, but if you can't actually articulate any specific progress, it's asinine to call someone delusional for saying there is no tangible evidence of it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $168.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.0¢ 12.0¢ $235.2K 1.876M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 956840 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 19944 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.8¢ 12.8¢ 12.3¢ 1090017
Last updated 16.00pm 03/05/2024 ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.