AGY 4.00% 12.0¢ argosy minerals limited

Not sure what universe you're living in, but it's certainly...

1. 5,349 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2083
    Not sure what universe you're living in, but it's certainly weird. You make three bizarre, irrelevant points... okay, let's look at them.

1) Indeed, they built a plant and say they are working on one of the problems. You say that like I'm unaware or it's somehow relevant to what I've said.

2) You again say this as though you think you're informing me of something I've often spoken about and obviously know. Perhaps next you will tell me AGY is operating in Salta or that you are in love with JZ or that lithium is often used in car batteries.

3) Oh, they plan to inform the market when something happens??? Okay, game, set match, you win. You really brought home the evidence of existing demonstration of progress by informing me that they will inform us of any future progress. Brilliant finale to your amazing argument!

...and then your footnote about it being my problem that it's taking too long. I mean, yeah, literally every milestone has taken far longer than company guidance suggested, and that's a problem, but, it should probably be a concern to shareholders and if you say it doesn't concern you at all you're lying or insane. Not that it was a point I was expressing as a personal problem, but yeah, extreme delays are a problem, though the only point I was making in what you're responding to is the complete lack of evidence of technical progress. You can change the goal posts as much as you like and pretend I said I have evidence there is none, or change the goal posts and say I said it exists but is too slow, or whatever other decoy or misrepresentation you want, but in reality the actual fact remains that they have literally demonstrated zero technical progress in over four years. In your style: FACT. SIMPLE. THE END.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $168.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.0¢ 12.0¢ $235.2K 1.876M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 956840 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 19944 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.8¢ 12.8¢ 12.3¢ 1090017
Last updated 16.00pm 03/05/2024 ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.