AGY 0.00% 13.0¢ argosy minerals limited

The delusions are very real, it seems. It boggles the mind that...

1. 13,277 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8053
    The delusions are very real, it seems.

It boggles the mind that not only do you not recognise that production of tonnes of BG chemicals from the NEW 2ktpa plant IS INDEED significant technical progress, you nonsensically write this off as “zero progress”.
    This demonstrated achievement is a CRITICAL and major part of the process of commissioning and tuning the new plant, and we ALL know that the process is ongoing towards continuous and ramped production.
    “Technical progress” doesn’t magically just somehow appear when the plant eventually gets to continuous production. Wow.
    Constant repetition of “the complete lack of evidence of technical progress” doesn’t somehow make it true. Wow.

At this point, you’re a lost cause, imo.
    A purely disgruntled former holder who locked in a loss near multi-year lows, now nonsensically trying to defend absolutely absurd claims, based on an absurd notion that ANY progress with the plant MUST be immediately reflected in higher product output.
    It’s a fundamentally flawed premise. Simple.

btw:

1/ I have no intention of trying to change YOUR mind on any of these issues; my responses to your posts are simply to highlight the absurdity of some of your claims, and illustrate the clear errors with some of your so-called “facts”, to inform others who might actually be trying to understand the progress and potential of this company.

2/ If everything is taking too long for YOU, that’s still YOUR problem. What part about “for YOU” do you not understand…?

3/ I’m not significantly concerned about the delays, as there have been no dealbreakers or emerging dealbreakers imo to indicate that the core company goals are unachievable. I don’t care if it takes longer than the company thought it should, as I incorporate that into my risk assessment, and I’m not here chasing a pop to make $10k, $100k or even $1M. If I was, I’d have run off with those (and more) profits long ago. But that’s ME, so you do YOU and go find another investment where you don’t think the company is lying to the market, which suits YOUR risk appetite.
    In the meantime, work on getting your facts straight, for starters.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $182.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.5¢ 12.5¢ $112.6K 868.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 128410 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 468811 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.44pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
13.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.89 %)
Open High Low Volume
13.0¢ 13.5¢ 12.5¢ 561451
Last updated 14.04pm 01/05/2024 ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.