AGY 4.00% 12.0¢ argosy minerals limited

Your saying so doesn't make it so. They literally haven't...

1. 5,349 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2083
    Your saying so doesn't make it so. They literally haven't achieved production at a greater rate of nameplate than they managed all those years ago.

Literally all they have done is build a scaled up model which functions no better than a scaled up version of the original which they abandoned because it didn't work well enough to be worth using and the challenges were too great to be worth dealing with.

They're currently working on the problems, but we literally have zero quantifiable demonstration of progress (doing the same thing again isn't progress, doing it a third or hundredth time wouldn't indicate progress either unless there was actually some tangible improvement, which we are yet to see). No doubt there has been at least some progress achieved, but with literally zero evidence of it, we have no way of knowing how much there has been. There could be virtually none or they could be on the edge of having everything 100% sorted out by later today, but we have zero tangible demonstration of how much there has been.

It's a simple concept and you only struggle to grasp it because you're so desperate not to, or maybe you do and you're just trying to prevent others from doing so. You can pretend I'm trying to say that there has been zero progress or I claim to have proof of such or whatever other nonsense or decoy you want, but the reality remains that we have absolutely zero tangible measure of how much progress there has been in their ability to achieve production at nameplate. Building another plant which has not operated any better than the first one does not show us they have made any progress.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $168.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.0¢ 12.0¢ $235.2K 1.876M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 956840 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 19944 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.8¢ 12.8¢ 12.3¢ 1090017
Last updated 16.00pm 03/05/2024 ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.