AGY 4.00% 13.0¢ argosy minerals limited

@pierre23Cheers mate, and yes I'm aware he has me on ignore. The...

1. 3,619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1384
    @pierre23

Cheers mate, and yes I'm aware he has me on ignore. The response I posted was more for my own clarity than anything else. Over time, I've gained valuable insights from HC, particularly by challenging and being challenged on opinions. Whether he responds or not isn't my main focus; it's more about gauging reactions from others in the threads. As I'm sure you're aware, there are folks here who greatly enjoy poking holes in arguments, but among them are some pretty sharp individuals with differing perspectives to mine. The predictability of responses to my posts helps me assess the validity of my own analyses. If no one challenges me, it's a good sign my reasoning holds up. And if I'm off base, someone will gladly point it out, which is a learning opportunity, so that's good too.

For example, take the recent discussions regarding a potential capital raise; several of us have mentioned it without much pushback from knowledgeable sources (BTW, I don't consider @Rotane, @Morecash or @givemethecash to be in the "knowledgeable sources" camp). This reinforces the validity of the assumption. When dissenters (you-know-who) opt for dismissal ("so what") rather than debate, it usually signals you're onto something.

I honestly believe that only a fraction of the content on HC is truly beneficial. Likes and GA's don't carry much weight for me; a significant portion is influenced by confirmation and character biases, which often go hand in hand. IMO, you learn more from those who don't agree with you, than those who do.

In summary, not every post necessitates a response, and the ignore button serves little purpose. @asxDragonslayer can remain oblivious to any corrections, and I can use my posts to refine my own analyses. It's a win-win situation, sparing sensitive individuals the discomfort of opposing views.

P.S. - It's pretty amusing that @asxDragonslayer, who claims past experience as a fund manager, struggles with basic P/E calculations. I find it hard to believe that someone with that background wouldn't understand EBITDA, EPS, etc. It feels a bit like another Lambo story.....
    Last edited by Rob826: 03/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $182.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.0¢ 12.5¢ $171.6K 1.351M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 1210063 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 399834 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.8¢
  Change
0.005 ( 2.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.5¢ 12.8¢ 12.5¢ 522688
Last updated 15.59pm 17/05/2024 ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.