AGY 7.50% 3.7¢ argosy minerals limited

Li-related News/Articles/Reports, page-8014

1. 784 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1780
    Please see Rob's post above this one. The difference in viewpoints of "truth" is rather in the time. I see your perspective but i am also correct

Also, no i have not been abducted my some kind of AI mind-control haha. Honestly, as a fella who has been holding this stock for 7 years i used to hail GCar as the defender of truth and optimism on these forums. Any small-minded person who came to stir lies and rubbish into the forums he would fend off like a hero. But as i hold longer i realise that his permanent and stubborn optimism doesn't see all angles necessary as a successful investor; Jerko could ask if he could root his missus and have his lunch money and he'd be okay with it and still hail him King (sorry Gcar, no disrespect mate).

the perfect balance of perspective lays perfectly in the middle between Rob (peccimistic yet opportunistic viewpoints you need as an investor) and Gcar (the hope and optimism you need as an investor yet comes with excessive vulnerability, especially to opportunity cost and losses, as well as blindness to many truths if they so happen to be negative).

Sorry if anyone is offended by this post, my intentions are of good faith and heart, i'm just being a straight shooter for the sake not dilly-dallying around with the point. Sending kind intentions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
-0.003(7.50%)
Mkt cap ! $53.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 3.9¢ 3.7¢ $29.60K 771.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1307152 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 60000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.