AGY 0.00% 8.8¢ argosy minerals limited

Li-related News/Articles/Reports, page-8074

1. 2,138 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 877
    There are two types of people in the world - those that embrace performance and its management and those that hide from it and make excuses. It's something like 20% v 80%. If that.

It's been stated in this discussion that you should only invest what you can afford to lose. To me that's rubbish, a better statement would be take appropriate investing precautions related to the risk of the investment to minimise losses.

Investing in the stock market is riskier than other sectors particularly in the startup end but that relates to the project. It shouldn't mean you accept poor management and forgive poor performance in fact the riskier the project the more competent and higher perfuming management you want.

I started typing out a list of management issues but I've removed it as it was getting too long and damming.

I'll just say while we have some physical assets and are making some product management has costs holders millions through underperformance. Yes there is a chance to make millions but at present a lot of holders and the value of the business have suffered in that journey.

Back to performance, there is no better predictor of future performance than past performance and I think it's valid that some holders above are expressing concerns that what someone has failed to do in 6 years will struggle to do in 6 months. I also sense the feeling that some holders are getting sick of the feeling that we are always holding on by our fingernails rather than have any foundation. It's like everyday holders just hope and are happy we don't go down never mind up.

In the end of the day the project is risky, holders have invested a lot of funds and have a right to expect management to preform or at least preform to their commitments. Yes we have a physical project but it has cost holders a lot in the process.

It's understable they are growing thin in patience with the performance.

No need to tell me lucky we aren't at xyz Company or it's not as bad as can be or the macro has lowered all boats. These things are irrelevant to managements performance.

Let's hope we are pleasantly surprised and performance improves in the short term.

imo
    dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $128.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.8¢ 8.9¢ 8.7¢ $57.48K 654.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 194911 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 33820 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.