AGY 1.18% 8.4¢ argosy minerals limited

Li-related News/Articles/Reports, page-8161

1. 13,711 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8311
    Oh dear.

New projects, including Rincon, aren't incentivised at current prices, and I agree with that.”

No, you are not “agreeing” with what I said at all.
    You ignored the key part, underlined:

"The current pricing is not indicative of what lies ahead. It simply does not incentivise new projects at the rate they will likely be required."

All new projects aren’t the same; Their costs vary significantly. You know this. I didn’t say and do not believe that NO new projects are incentivised.

What makes you believe that AGY’s Rincon project wil not be profitable, even in the nonsensical world where current prices persist…?

The point is that the cost curve covers a broad range, and plenty of new operations will NOT be at the low-mid part of this curve. Look at the slide I posted earlier. Comprehend it.

If projected demand plays out anywhere near anticipated, then pricing must rise. Simple.
    The big dogs know this, as per my posts above.

Why on earth would a potential AGY funding partner be fixated on the current depressed and unsustainable pricing, when it makes little sense to expect these prices to persist for any significant period….?

You seem to be either:
    1/ doubting the demand forecasts
    2/ doubting economics 101 wrt supply-demand
    ??
    …while now suggesting that the current unsustainable pricing will take years to rise, and that it will be another couple of years before Puna Mining will even start building the plant expansion
    ??

Wow

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.4¢
Change
-0.001(1.18%)
Mkt cap ! $123.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.5¢ 8.4¢ $32.11K 377.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 219252 8.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 21509 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.39am 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.