AGY 8.14% 9.3¢ argosy minerals limited

Li-related News/Articles/Reports, page-8194

1. 13,697 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8306
    This is actually what I said:

It will likely be a couple of years until our expansion is built, afaict, and then some time to get it humming along….

And it was in the context of the current Li prices being not that relevant to our production from that expansion, and in relation to this notion that no-one will fund it because current prices are low.
    So yeah, roughly a couple of years. I reckon.
    Could it be a bit more? Sure, but to me that matters little.
    Today’s prices will be long forgotten by then.

re demand: DYOR on various forecasts for battery demand growth - none of them show that cooling off in any meaningful way afaict.

ps.
    Imo there is much more likely to be downside risk on supply growth than on demand growth.
    History shows that issues and delays are par for the course. Not to mention the issues arising with some of that rushed supply coming out of China recently wrt enviro concerns etc.

pps.

“Our supply/demand models correlate oversupplied conditions in late-2023 with observed price pressure. We see a reverse to strong deficits from Q3 2024 due to seasonal demand pull, which fundamentally, should see prices rise in this timeframe.”
    “To reconcile mined supply to deployed lithium, we assume a 6-month lag between production and end-use consumption, analogous to real world transient effects.
    Our analysis expects a small structural deficit in Q2 2024, growing to more pronounced volumes in Q3 and Q4 as end-user demand ramps up, fueling the drawdown of LCE inventories and an expected resumption of buying pressure in H2 2024.”

https://www.adamasintel.com/lithium-market-growing-deficit-through-q4-2024/

Time will tell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.3¢
Change
0.007(8.14%)
Mkt cap ! $135.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.9¢ 9.4¢ 8.7¢ $168.6K 1.860M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 9.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.3¢ 299999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.