AGY 8.14% 9.3¢ argosy minerals limited

Li-related News/Articles/Reports, page-8205

1. 3,908 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1536
    Afternoon @MtnMusic,

I think your post is of the mark, particularly by inferring that I don't provide positive posts. I was the first here to share news of Arcadium recently achieving excellent pricing of US$20k per tonne in their quarterly results. Today, I shared the quarterly results of SQM and ALB, rounding out the top 3 players globally. If you want to collate useful information, it doesn't help to collect only the information you like, and ignore the news you don't like. So I've shared both positive and negative news here about recent quarterly results.

Unfortunately, this place is a hive of misinformation where some like to discredit anything that can be perceived as negative, and the result is the spiral of posting we have seen here today. It effectively began with a poster suggesting that Albermarle were about to mothball operations (in response to my post), which is categorically untrue (there's that misinformation I was speaking about). All subsequent posting has been the same muppet (and his supporters) defending untenable positions. I make no apologies for rebutting nonsense attacks; give and you shall receive.

On the topic of sentiment, I think it's one of the most useless features on HC, and I'm surprised you care about it. The honest truth is that my sentiment varies. For me, it's a buy at the right price and sell at the wrong price. But I don't hold anymore, so the most appropriate sentiment seems to be none. Posters can use whatever tone they like (bearish, bullish, indifferent), regardless of their displayed sentiment. It's up to the reader to interpret the actual content and sentiment of individual posts.

P.S. - Someone liking your post doesn't automatically imply that they agree with every point you've made. I liked your post because overall, I thought it was a good post, despite some points being off the mark (in my view), specifically the arbitrary rules you have created for how others should post.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.3¢
Change
0.007(8.14%)
Mkt cap ! $135.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.9¢ 9.4¢ 8.7¢ $168.6K 1.860M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 9.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.3¢ 299999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.