AGY 0.00% 3.7¢ argosy minerals limited

Li-related News/Articles/Reports, page-8213

1. 5,563 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2208
    Two years ago everyone was singing this song.

One year ago it was looking like a dubious prediction.

Now we can see that EV uptake is clearly not keeping up with expectations and liquid fueled cars will be around for quite some time.

We're already seeing issues with electricity prices, the grid, charging infrastructure, etc etc. EV uptake was huge and there were waiting lists for new EVs, Tesla stock skyrocketed, etc etc. Now prices are crashing, sales have slowed, Tesla will most likely go bust in a couple of years or so, and Elon Musk is likely to do prison time. I won't deny that I got caught up in the excitement but last year I was concerned (I started discussing those concerns here about a year ago) and by this stage it should be obvious that those hopes/expectations were very overoptimistic.

Gcar: bizarre that you would say I am gaslighting when I say there is often more focus on petty squabbles than on genuine analysis around here. It doesn't even seem like you're trying to fool anyone, it just seems like you're trying to make your dishonesty too blatant to miss. The biggest bull always gets loved though, maybe you get so much positive attention from the cheer squad that you think they'll believe any nonsense you say. Hey, maybe you're right. It's a crazy world.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $53.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 3.9¢ 3.7¢ $45.77K 1.200M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1412593 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.