AGY 8.14% 9.3¢ argosy minerals limited

The "full self driving" still requires "full driver supervision"...

1. 5,467 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2166
    The "full self driving" still requires "full driver supervision" so it's not really "full self driving", and it clearly doesn't function safely if not fully supervised by a human, despite Musk claiming they already had the technology many years ago. It still very very clearly is far, far more dangerous than a human driver, chalk and cheese, but Musk claimed it was already ready about a decade ago. I'm actually surprised that we don't yet have actual full self driving cars, Tesla or otherwise, but the reality is that in real world situations, it's very accident prone.

Musk promised the robotaxis were going to be released quite some years ago, and made the absurd claim that if you bought one it would pay itself off every year. He even said that buying Teslas was buying appreciating assets rather than depreciating like other vehicles!!! Presumably robotaxis will exist at some stage but I'd gladly bet that Tesla will not have them this decade (and I'm confident enough that no one else will either).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.