AGY 0.00% 3.7¢ argosy minerals limited

Li-related News/Articles/Reports, page-8265

1. 13,883 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8454
    “You're living in La La land if you think your old lofty predictions still have any hope.”

Oh really?

…and what “lofty predictions” would they be, exactly?

You’ve gotta get better at this and refrain from the nonsense generalisations. We’ve been through this.

Yes I have been consistently - and remain - confident that we can get to +10ktpa in due course.
    I stand by that and don’t see any dealbreakers that have emerged, or that are emerging, to prevent this.

My share price target of above $1 remains.
    It was never going to go there in a straight line. We all know that. We all knew that.
    There was - and will be more - waves along the way; it doesn’t really bother me and I don’t pretend to know with anything close to high-confidence how wild those swings might be.

IMO the downward swing we have seen recently provided/es great opportunity to top up. That suits MY investment thesis and MY risk profile and MY investment horizon and MY personal circumstances. Simple. It’s not financial advice to anyone.

MY modelling of potential DCF scenarios indicates to ME that the project economics remain strong, and reasonable inputs IMO highlight significant growth potential from these depressed prices.

I buy (and hold) here on future growth potential, not short-term sp swings or other tactics that see most retail erode their capital.

Trade away and flip flop your sentiment to your hearts content, but if you want to criticise some fundamental point that I have made about the company’s progress or prospects, then quote and address that specific point, instead of constructing and attacking exaggerared and inaccurate generalisations.

Imo
    Dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $53.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 3.9¢ 3.7¢ $45.77K 1.200M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1412593 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.